- This event has passed.
Hearing Loss Information Session with Sarah Keroack
April 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Join us for a hearing loss information session presented by Sarah Keroack, a Registered Hearing Instrument Practitioner from Amplifon as well as complementary hearing screening and hearing aide cleanings.
Whether you’re experiencing hearing loss for the first time or looking to change your hearing aids in Nanaimo, BC, Amplifon may have a solution for you. The experienced hearing care specialists who work at our location want to help you find a hearing solution that improves your quality of life. Our centre proudly offers a wide range of hearing solutions for people at all stages of life.
Our Hearing Health Care professional Sarah Keroack has more than 24 years experience in the hearing health care industry, helping clients achieve the best results possible with their hearing needs.
At Amplifon our Hearing Healthcare Professionals offer clients the best possible service. We believe that this personalised service sets us apart from our competition. We offer all of our clients:
- House calls– Full hearing assessment, hearing aid fittings, hearing aid adjustments, hearing aid cleaning
- Annual comprehensive hearing testing at no charge
- Competitive pricing and price match guarantee
- The most up to date hearing aid technology from multiple manufacturers
- three year full warranties on all hearing aids
- free batteries for up to three years with all new hearing aid orders
- One time loss and damage replacement in the first three years (small deductible charged) In case the hearing aids are lost, stolen, or broken beyond repair
- We work with all third party vendors such as Work Safe BC, Veterans Affairs, First Nations (NIHB), ITHA and MSS
- We provide in home care for clients who are physically unable to come into the clinic
- Lifetime free follow up including cleaning, minor repairs and adjustments of hearing aids
- We offer educational seminars and presentations at no charge to any community groups who would like a speaker to come in and discuss hearing loss and the use of hearing aids
- Free training sessions on the care of hearing aids for all staff at care facilities
Giving back to our local communities through education and service.
- Nanaimo Family Life Association