Cooking with Seniors Connect
September 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:15 pmFree
Seniors Connect and Nanaimo Community Kitchens Society are providing cooking classes for adults 55+ who would like to learn to prepare simple, nutritious meals for freezing or sharing with others. Food and recipes will be provided. The program is free and is limited to 10 participants per class and is geared to those who have limited cooking knowledge.
- Left overs will be divided equally between any clients who want to take some home.
- Please bring your own container.
- Everyone who participants in this workshop is required to help with clean up afterwards.
“If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with them… the people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez
- Registration is required.
- Limited seats available.
- Call 250-591-2924 or e-mail: email@example.com to register for this workshop. – Please Note: if you’re registering for a workshop through e-mail please include your full name, phone number, and the name of the workshop you’d like to be registered for.
- Nanaimo Family Life Association